And we’re back with more epic bullet journal page ideas!
(101 to be exact)
Today we’re going to be showcasing some other great bujo spreads that will make your planners POP!
Also, in case you landed here without checking out ideas 1-40: you can go back here:
You can use the buttons on the bottom of this post for navigation as well. (P.S – Be sure to subscribe and share while you’re at it <3)
BULLET JOURNAL IDEAS LISTED ON THIS PAGE:
Never lose track of important dates and events with these bullet journal pages.
41. Birthdays – Plain and simple, keeps your birthdays and special events nicely organized.
42. Anniversaries – Similarly, keep tabs on anniversaries and other dates.
43. Appointments – Appointment pages works well with keeping all of your doctor visits in order.
44. Concerts – Here’s a great page to list out concert dates and other special events.
This section of pages are dedicated to different lists that you can add to your bujo spreads.
45. Shopping List – Never forget what you need at the grocery store again by keeping it listed in your journal.
46. Hobbies – A Hobbies page is a great way to list out some fun hobbies and activities that you enjoy and can do with friends.
47. Food To Try List – This is an excellent bullet journal idea for helping you to branch out and expand your horizons by listing what you’ve always wanted to try or places you’d like to eat.
48. To Read List – This page keeps you on track with your reading and documents what you’d like to read in the future.
49. To Watch – Similar to the To Read page, but this page is dedicated to TV shows and movies.
50. Gift List – Jot down your ideas for gifts and stocking stuffers that you’d like to buy for yourself or someone else.
More super fun ideas and lists for your bullet journals.
51. Have Traveled – This page is great for showcasing all the places you’ve traveled or places that you’d like to go.
52. Packing Checklist – Keep all of your essentials for a vacation organized with a nifty checklist.
53. Bucket List – Use this page to outline all the things you’d like to do and accomplish in your life.
54. Seasonal List – Somewhat similar to a bucket list, but this list focuses more on what you’d like to do on a more short term basis. Use it during certain months or seasons.
55. Wish List – Wish lists pages are great for keeping track of some things you’d like, need, or want.
56. To Try List – You can use this page to jot down other things that you’d like to try in the near future.
57. Devotional List – Dedicate a devotional page to collect prayer requests or to write out scriptures and study notes.
Goal bullet journal pages are fantastic for keeping up with where you’re at and where you’d like to be in a number of different areas.
58. Health Goals – Use this page to list out your goals for weight loss, fitness, yoga, etc.
59. Money Goals – This is a great space to write down what direction you’d like to go with your finances, savings, and spending.
60. Career Goals – Here you can list out all your plans and goals for your career or business.
61. Vacation Goals – Keep track of all the places you’d like to go and things you’d like to do there.
62. Family Goals – Here’s another good page to use with your kids or family to list out things like activities and spending time together.
63. Relationship Goals – Similarly, use this list out things you’d like to do in order to progress in your relationship.
64. Intentions – These are a list of intentions and goals that you’d like to write out, either for specific areas of your life or just in general.