Hey, hey! We’re back with section 4 of our 101 bullet journal page ideas.
We have some more jam packed awesomeness in this post that will rock your bujo and planner spreads.
What’s in store?
Today is all about inspiration and dumps.
Inspirational pages in your bullet journals are a fantastic way to keep you motivated and mindful.
And if that weren’t enough, throw in a few dump pages to give your journals some lovely pizazz to inspire your next project.
If you’ve missed the first three segments of our bullet journal idea series, you can check them out here:
Or use the navigation buttons at the bottom of this post. Also, be sure to check out our shop for some incredible discounts on bullet journal supplies and be sure to share and subscribe.
Here we go!
Get inspired with this awesome collection of bullet journal page ideas dedicated to keeping you motivated and mindful.
65. Quotes – Quote spreads are a popular bujo page and a beautifully displayed reminder to help get you going.
66. Role Models – Similarly, you can dedicate an entire page to showcase your favorite role models and inspirational people that you look up to.
67. Daily Gratitude – Documenting what you’re grateful for is a fantastic way to keep you centered and attract more awesome things into your life.
68. Affirmations – Here you can list your positive affirmations to give you a motivational boost and keep your vibes high.
Rolling right along, we’ve got more inspirational bujo goodness on the way.
69. Accomplishments – Another great motivational tool is to write out how far you’ve come and all that you have achieved in your life. Works wonders whenever you start to feel discouraged.
70. Personal Strengths – Similarly, you can keep of record of all the things that you excel at to help pick you up when times get tough.
71. Acts Of Kindness – This is a great bullet journal page to remind you to give back and focus on others ever once in awhile.
72. Dream Board – Why not fill your planner with a mini vision board ot keep you inspired?
Dump pages are perfect for spewing your bullet journal pages with all kinds of creative goodness.
73. Brain Dump – Brain dump pages are another popular bullet journal page idea where you simply vent your thoughts and what’s going on in your mind.
74. Art Dump – Similarly, you can simply draw what’s on your mind with an art dump page.
75. Photo Dump – A nifty collage of photos that you like or inspire you.
76. Memory Dump – Use this page to keep track of awesome memories that you’ve had either in general or from a specific event or period of time.
Coming your way with a few more dump page ideas for your bullet journals.
77. Color Dump – Color dumps are a crafty little bujo page for displaying different color swatches of pens, markers, or whatever you’d like!
78. Font Dump – Use a font page to practice different hand lettering, calligraphy, and headers for your journal.
79. Sticker Dump – Stickers! Need we say more?
80. Doodle Dump – Another popular bujo spread. Many bullet journalers even participate in monthly doodle contests.
81. Swatches – A cool page to collect different swatches of whatever suits your fancy. Some cool choices would be washi tape, colored papers, and paints.